Angelina Jolie Ordered By Judge To Allow Brad Pitt Spend More Time With The Kids Or Lose Custody Of Them
The Brangelina custody case just got heated up, with the Judge saying that their six children not having a relationship with their father is harmful to them and critical that each of them should have a healthy and strong relationship with both parents.
The judge ordered that:
- Angelina must give Brad the cell phone numbers for each child and allow him to call them whenever he wants.
- She is not allowed to read text messages between Brad and the children.
- She also must arrange a call between the kids and their doctors so it can be explained to them that “the court has determined that each of them are safe with their father.”
- A visitation schedule has been laid out for Brad to see the five younger kids – Pax, 14, Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, and nine-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox – while they are in London this summer, where Angelina is shooting Maleficent 2. The visitation increases in weekly increments – from 4 hours a day the 1st week with “one or two” of the children at a time to 10 hours a day the 2nd week to consecutive days the 3rd week, etc. – and includes the presence of a child therapist during at least part of each visitation.
- Oldest child Maddox, 16, gets to decide for himself how much time he wants to spend with his father.
- If Angelina does not allow Brad the ordered access to the children, she may lose primary custody: “If the minor children remain closed down to their father and depending on the circumstances surrounding this condition, it may result in a reduction of the time they spend with [Jolie] and may result in the Court ordering primary physical custody to [Pitt].”